Grade 1 Questions - A
Grade 1 Questions > Section A
Section A: The Life of Nichiren Daishonin
- When and where was Nichiren Daishonin born?
- When was the first proclamation of his teaching?
- When and to whom did he submit the treatise entitled 'On
Establishing the Correct Teaching for the Peace of the Land?
- When was he first exiled and to where?
- When did the Tatsunokuchi Persecution take place?
- When and to whom did he make his last admonition to ruling the
- where did he spend the last eight years of his life?
- When did he inscribe the Dai Gohonzon?
- When and where did he die?
- What were the circumstances in which Nichiren Daishonin 'cast
off the transient, and revealed the true'?
- Describe the situation in Japan when Nichiren Daishonin
submitted his treatise entitled 'On Establishing the Correct
Teaching for the Peace of the Land'?